One of our goals at PurClean is to partner with our customers by providing up-to-date information on water treatment and our systems. One way we’ve done this is by providing a distributor resource library that includes downloadable files such as technical manuals, spec sheets, sell sheets, parts catalogs and more. To access, visit our website at www.purclean.com and scroll to the bottom of our home page. One the right side of the page you’ll find a button that says “Distributor Login” - click this button to begin the registration process. You’ll be taken to a sign in page with a bottom at the bottom that says “Not a member? Register”. Fill out this form and wait to receive a confirmation email. From here you can confirm your email and then login to the resource center.
Please join us online for a weekly H2O-U training class via Zoom. See below for schedule information and contact email@example.com to register.
When installing a Jet pump or multistage pump. There is a mark on the bottom of the snout shown in the picture below. This from the factory a should not be moved.
This post will discuss the RO maintenance task of changing out the carbon media in the carbon tank included with the PurClean RO Systems. This task should be performed every 12 to 18 months or as recommended by an experienced PurClean Technician.
This post will discuss the monthly maintenance tasks that should be performed on purclean reverse osmosis units.
Starting the Reclaim up after extended shut down
- If the power has been turned off on the Reclaim System for an extended amount of time the clock may need to be set on the PLC (follow the procedure in the equipment manual)
- Tighten all unions if they were loosened (ONLY HAND TIGHT).
- Turn city water on to equipment
- Open the basket on the reclaim and remove lid
- Press AUTO on the HMI screen and then prime the reclaim. Let the basket fill to the top with water and then press OFF. Make sure the water stays at the top of the basket. If it does not and it drains down the suction line the foot valves in the Reclaim Tanks will need to be checked.
- Check the O-ring on the strainer basket lid. Use your finger and slid around the O-ring and feel if it is sticking up higher than the steal on the lid.
- Priming procedure
- Replace Strainer basket lid.
- Tighten the two front dog ears bolt.
- Press the AUTO button on the HMI and then press the Prime button.
- Wait for water to flow out the back of the basket.
- Once it does tighten the two back dog ear bolts.
- The system will wait for the pressure to build t 4 PSI and then start.
- If the Reclaim does not prime loosen back dog ear bolts and repeat steps 3-6
Starting the Reverse Osmosis System after extended shut down
- Turn on city water to equipment
- Reinstall prefilter and housing
- Connect all hose back to pump and membrane housing(s)
- Flip toggle switch on right side of electrical box up to the on position
- Set units pump pressure and flows
Weekly: Verify Ozone ProductionWith the power on and the system operating in Auto, check for ozone production (There should not be any errors on the Touch Screen or the Ozone Generator Screens).
- Remove the manhole cover over the underground reclaim tank where ozone gas is injected. An odor of ozone should be present.
Caution: Inhaling concentrated ozone can create severe breathing problems. Precautions must be made to prevent exposure to concentrated ozone.
Monthly: Clean Oxygen Concentrator and Ozone Generator Filters
With the power On and system operating in Hand:
This post will walk you through how to perform the weekly maintenance tasks of checking pump pressure and verifying flow through the underflow valve on your PurWater Water Recovery System. If you have any questions, or if you require any assistance, please contact our Technical Support department by calling 800.882.8854.
This post will walk you through how to perform the weekly maintenance task of cleaning your strainer basket on your PurWater Water Recovery System. If you have any questions, or if you require any assistance, please contact our Technical Support department by calling 800.882.8854.
**This article was written by Charles Borchard and published in the March issue of Auto Laundry News. You can view it on their website here.**